A Great Decision - Polyaspartic Flooring!
- Classic look of epoxy beautifies any garage
- Long lasting finish will not show tire tracks
- Color Flakes are mixed into the epoxy and the Polyurethane top coat finish provides a deep shine.
- Diamond grinding provides superior adhesion
- You pick the base coat and the flake colot
- Professional installers - experience makes the difference
- 2 year warranty for proper installation
- Fast 3 Day Installation
- Engineered to withstand the toughest of working environments - NOT affected by oil, grease, chemicals, and petroleum products
- Your choice of numerous styles and colors to create your own custom design
- Multi-use interlocking tiles provide great anti-fatigue and insulation barrier between you and the cold floor
- We install in one afternoon - no adhesives or chenicals!
Bonds with the concrete-- making your new garage floor virtually impervious to staining, chipping and lifting due to hot tire wear.
Our factory trained installers take several steps in properly preparing your concrete. First we complete a filling in of any cracks. Next, we mechanically grind and level the concrete surface and then finally apply the color and texture selection of your choice. The result of our exclusive one day process is a beautiful garage floor that not only looks great, but adds value to your home.
Or choose a Beautiful Epoxy Floor with Polyurethane finish
Or is RACEDECK Modular Flooring the answer?Full Suspension Flooring provides extreme vehicle rolling load capacity and it is built to handle tool boxes and floor jacks
RaceDeck is a registered trademark of Snap Lock Industries, Inc.
SLC, UT USA